Studio Nine at Manchester Craft & Design Centre


Gosh, it has been a long time since I posted anything here! Since I did the Great Northern I have been so busy working I haven't found the time to do any blogging, or much needed websiteness, but hopefully I will get on top of things soon.
On with some news: I've set up shop at MCDC!
In January I painted trees all over the walls of studio nine, bought some ikea furniture and opened up shop. I have been busy ever since with orders and exhibitions so keeping the shop stocked has been a bit of a challenge! Eventually I will have every design I make in stock there; that's the plan anyway.

Here  are some photographs of the studio so far:





I have two other designer makers with me in the studio; Sue of Devines Design www.devinesdesign.com , who makes glorious bags and Julia of Wonderhaus www.wonderhaus.co.uk , jewellery maker extraordinaire. We all make rather colourful work, as you can see:


Pop in and see us next time you're in the Northern Quarter.


Comments

Popular Posts

A selection of items that are available to purchase in Kaper's Etsy Shop: