Celebrating 12 years in business!

This summer it has been 12 years since I graduated and set up my business! That makes me feel old and also so grateful to all of my customers and supporters over the years. Thanks, gang!

My first job after I graduated was making paper furniture sets & decor for a Harvey Nichols window display in their flagship shop in London. It was a lot of hard work and I had no idea what I was doing :) Also it was a time before I could afford a digital camera, so my photographs of it aren't great, but here's a peak at some of it anyway. It spanned THIRTEEN giant windows.


Looking back on it now I mostly see what I would have done differently, but it was a great launching pad for a new graduate and it gave me some much needed cash to set up my business. It also appeared as an example of good window dressing in the programme Mary, Queen of Shops! I've still got a small mock up of my coat rack design somewhere :)

Since then my business has grown and become much more nature focused. I have a lot of fun making my menagerie.

In celebration of still being in business I am having a sale!


Now then, this doesn't happen very often. I don't really do sales, since put a lot of effort into working out fair prices for my sculptures and a lot of work goes into every unique piece I make. However,  I wanted to do something nice for my customers after all this time.

So, KAPER'S SUMMER SALE LUCKY DIP was set up, to spread a little joy & funsies.

A have a pile of small, medium and large pieces in the sale. You can choose from a £15 box to £65. You will receive a box of Kaper goodies worth at least double the RRP value.  These are all one-off pieces, which aren't available anywhere else.



Or, if you were thinking of buying a full price item in my etsy shop this June, you can expect to receive a surprise free gift with your parcel, so everybody gets to join in the celebrations!

Thank you so much for your kind comments, purchases, visits, feedback and encouragement over the years. I love my job.

Now I have some pigeons to finish on my desk!



Coming soon! I'm excited :) I love pigeons.

x

Comments

Popular Posts

A selection of items that are available to purchase in Kaper's Etsy Shop: