Exhibition at Prema

The exhibition comes down today, but I wanted to share a few photographs of it anyway!

The good people of Prema were so lovely and agreed to set up the exhibition when it transpired, at short notice, I couldn't make it to the set up day. Helen, the exhibition co-ordinator, gave me some great feedback from their customers and I am really happy and pleased it went so well. Also made some sales, woohoo! Helen also sent me these photographs- huge thanks to the lovely lady.


It was also the first outing of my hummingbirds, which I have been making more of this week, more hummingbird pictures coming soon!


Rather handily, the things that didn't sell are things I have run out of at the shop, so I will feel more on top of things when my work returns home.

meep meep!

Comments

Popular Posts

A selection of items that are available to purchase in Kaper's Etsy Shop: